Sunday 6 November 2011

Chanel Peridot

Hi

Just a quick post - Im in Love with Chanel.

I was lucky enough to pick up one the three fall nail polishes from Chanel in Peridot. I think I may do an ebay hunt to find they other two colours as they seem to be sold out in stores.Maybe its my way of owning a little luxury as I cant afford expensive shoes, handbags or clothes - maybe thats because I spend all my money on beauty products ?! Ha x
I dont go out of my way to purchase Chanel as they are a very indulgent treat - I tend to get the limited editions if I can get my hands on them before they seem to fly off the shelves.
Anyway Peridot seems to be three colours in one. In some lights it looks gold, in some lights it looks bronze but as I type at the keyboard now it looks like a goldy limey green ! Really hard to get a decent picture of it but as you can see from the picture below its coming out bronze.
The colour goes on easily and dries quickly but I do find that Chanel polish seems to chip quite quickly or is that just me ?! I do however feel like my fingers have been dipped in gold - lovely x

If I manage to track down the other fall colours I will post these as swatches for you.


With Love
Lipstick Fridays



No comments:

Post a Comment