Sunday 13 November 2011

Weekend Nails

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3167266/lipstick-fridays?claim=rnrwa2a5dkx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Well another weekend seems to have flown by ! Where does the time go ? I swear the clocks seem to go on over drive the minute Saturday arrives.
There was still enough time to paint my nails though !
I was wearing Facets of Fushcia by Revlon, Im still not totally sold on the consistency and application of Revlon polishes but I love the colours. Maybe its just me but they always seem to go a bit streaky when Im putting it on.
This one definately needed two coats to get the brilliant effect of the fushia glitter which seems to be suspended in the black polish.I love the effect so much Im willing to over look the application !


With Love
Lipstick Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment