Monday 12 December 2011

December Amarya Beauty Box

For anyone mulling over the idea of subscribing to a beauty box and wondering whether they are worth the money I would say go for it. I decided to subscribe to a few to see if they were worth the monthly subscription fee and the first one to arrive this month is the Amarya Beauty Box.
Amarya charge £10 per box with no extra fee for postage which is another little bonus. The Amarya Beauty Box promises Organic and Natural products for you to try and they also say that each box will contain a full sized product or products worth atleast £20 as well as trial sized products and samples of the newest products on the market and an exclusive mystery offer which is only available to beauty box subscribers.

So whats in the box ?





I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box.
The first product I looked at was the REN Neroli Duo Gift Set. The box has a beautiful de Gournay design and will be perfect for keeping some goodies in.
This product retails at £28 and I received the exact set seen below - You receive 200ml of  Neroli and Grapefruit Body Wash and 200ml of Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream - Ive tried these out over the last few days and must say Im really enjoying them - they have a lovely fresh fragrance and I feel that they are gentle on my sensitive skin. This is the first time I have tried any REN products - I dont know if I would pay £28 for this set if I hadnt received it in the beauty box but it is definately quite satisfying knowing that you have received good value for money.


Neroli Duo Gift Set by REN

I also received a 30g trial size of Dr Haushka cleanser which Im really pleased about as Ive been tempted to invest in a new cleanser - this gives you the opportunity to try before you buy and the 30g is a great size compared to some of the testers you receive if you visit the beauty counters. This is a very gentle cleansing cream which you use on damp skin by gently pressing into the skin after you remove your make-up. This gives you a deep cleansing effect - the pressing sort of acts as a vacuum clearing the pores.

Cleansing Cream by Dr. Hauschka

The final beauty product I received was a sample of the Acorell Eau De Parfum in Wheat Almond - the scent reminds me of the Creative Nail Design Almond Spa Manicure products I use in my salon - very yummy. I hadn't heard of Acorelle before but having tried this it would definately make me think about buying a full size product. I received 1.5 ml of this but have copied the full size for you to see. The bottle is very simple but classy and there are eight different fragrances as well as the wheat almond to try.

Wheat Almond Eau de Parfum by Acorelle
I also received a £10 voucher to spend if I buy £50 of products before the 31st of December and an Amarya bag . If Im being really picky then I would say it would have been better to offer a voucher which you didnt need to spend £50 to be able to redeem. Overall Im really pleased with the Amarya Beauty Box and looking forward to seeing the next one.

If you would like to receive a free Amarya Beauty Box when you subscribe please contact me at Lipstick-Fridays@hotmail.co.uk and I will give you details on how you can extend your membership and receive a free beauty box.


With Love
Lipstick Fridays
x




2 comments:

  1. I love this box, the REN products are gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beauty balm - I hadn't tried them before and I must admit I'm hooked- they feel like they are actually doing your skin some good xx

    ReplyDelete