Monday 28 May 2012

Im back

Hi lovelies

I hope you are all doing well.
Apologies for my absence over the last few weeks - Ive had a few personal problems to sort out but I think things are back on track now.
I recently tried out some self tan by Vita Liberata which has given me the most natural colour I have ever achieved from a bottle so I have a review on that coming up - definitely worth a try.
My love for neutral nails seems to have disappeared with the sun !
I have a fab colour from the Shellac range on my fingers and toes which is just great for summer so keep an eye out for some swatches of that. Been trying out some Neom bath oil,Tom Ford Polish and Dior lippy - cant wait to tell you all about them xxx

Anyway hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx



2 comments: