Friday 24 August 2012

Lipstick Fridays Dior Incognito


Hey lovelies

Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend.
The perfect partner for nude nails ???
Nude Lips.

Today I am wearing the beautiful Dior Addict Extreme in Incognito.
This lipstick is fantastic, it gives your lips a wonderful shiny finish and it feels lovely to wear. It isnt at all sticky or clumpy and acts like its infusing your lips with moisture.

 Now this lipstick has been billed as extremely long lasting. To be honest Im not bothered about the wear time, I dont mind re-applying my lipstick especially one as nice as this. This lippy however did stand the test of my morning cuppa which is only a good thing.

Hello Beautiful.....





 Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick can be purchased from Escentual.com for £22.80.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx





7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just such a delicate nude xx Looks much better in the flesh xxx

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely shade, so soft and pretty. I've seen a few people post about it and always loved it. I think I might have to pick it up when I'm next out shopping :)

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely xx Its just sooo wearable xx Im loving it xxx

      Delete