Friday 3 August 2012

Obsessed ?!!

I have a confession to make.......
I am a serious hoarder or so my husband tells me !
I have to admit my obsession with cosmetics has gotten a bit out of control lately - Im terrible for spotting something I want then popping it away in a little box to be saved for "good".
I blame my mother !!
She has terrible hoarding tendances, I was always taught to "never through anything away" or "keep that, you might need that one day". So with that I have to admit my husband is right.
I AM A HOARDER !
With a lot of serious begging on his part
 I have decided to be a hoarder no more.
I have promised I am going to start organising myself and downsizing my collection. I have decided to finally finish one of my ten bottles of moisturiser before buying another one and I have decided to only keep what I really use.
I only have one pair of hands - do I really need over 200 nail polishes?
NO!!
To be honest some of them are for my professional kit which I keep separately from my own collection but Im terrible for buying a nail polish wearing it once and then never looking at it again! Is anyone else like that or is it just me ?

Anyway you guys are going to get a chance to benefit from my obsession.
I suppose this is another blog sale but I will be doing it in bits and pieces over the next few weeks.

Starting with my beloved Chanel polishes.

Each bottle of Chanel polish will be £10 plus £2.50 postage they are unboxed and if I have used them I have stated this  next to the name.


Chanel Splendeur - Unused
Chanel Rouge Carat - Used once
Chanel Vendetta - Unused
Chanel Paradoxal - Unused
Chanel Particuliere - Unused
Chanel Jade Rose - Unused
 Chanel Holiday - Used once


Now for the boring bit !

Terms and Conditions

Please email me at Lipstick-Fridays@hotmail.co.uk with the item you would like - please leave correct paypal email & full name & address
I can post internationally but please contact me first for postage
All items will be sent 2nd recorded mail
If the postage costs less this will be refunded to you through paypal
For multiple items  me first to ensure the correct postage
I will accept Paypal only.
No refunds or exchanges will be given
No responsibility will be accepted for items damaged by the post office
If you send me an email requesting an item you must also send me your paypal address and pay for the item immediately or the product will go to the next person who wanted the item.
Package will not be shipped until status is PAID.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

6 comments:

  1. Haha I am also a major hoarder and I would TOTALLY buy one from you if you were in the US!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha xx Seems like i have an addiction to make up and nail productsxx

      Delete