Sunday 14 October 2012

Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector

Hi everyone
 
I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend.
I know everyone seems to be jumping on the BB cream band wagon lately, but I want to tell you about a product I've been using pretty much everyday for about the last four months, Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector. When I first purchased this I was initially looking for a BB cream however when I stopped at the Clarins counter to ask if they had anything similar the Clarins Beauty Asssistant immediately produced this and told me  "its pretty amazing, I love it".
 
To be honest Im always some what sceptical when the assistants tell you they love a product, especially after a little experience at the Chanel counter with a vivid red lipstick. "You look lovely" she assured me, only to be met by my husband who looked at me like I had a third head and said "What the **** ? Oh honey, that really doesnt suit you at all"
Thanks Chanel !!!
 
 
Anyway this little beaut of a product is described as a "true beauty secret, it illuminates to reveal the skins radiant freshness and natural transparent beauty" and boy does it do all those things!
I use this every morning and it feels like I am applying liquid sunshine !
 

 
 It bronzes without being too heavy, it illuminates whilst giving you a natural glow and it perfects without being too heavy. I follow this with dusting of my Clarins bronzer and thats pretty much my routine at the moment followed by some blusher of course. You can also use this as well as foundation but I feel that this gives me enough coverage on a daily basis. For evening I do like to pop on my foundation first then apply this all over my face. When I think of bronzing products I would say this is like a liquid form of Chanel Soleil De Tan only I love this MORE ! I have combination skin with quite a fair skin tone and find this pretty much stays in place all day. The added bonus of the Complexion Perfector is that it contains Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex which will help protect your skin from free radicals. This product is a joy to use, smells amazing and if you are looking for something to give your skin a pick me up then this is definitely for you.
Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector can be purchased from Escentual.com for the special price of £20 - BARGAIN !
 
 
Before
After
 
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment