Tuesday 27 November 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Stash

This gorgeous Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Stash is a set of five colour coded, waterproof  pencils which can be used as eyeshadow pencils or eyeliner. These amazing "crayons" are creamy enough that they blend easily but not so creamy that you end up wiping half of it off  -  although they do set quickly so you have to be quick if you want to blend them. I love this set for creating a nice neutral eye with Juju (frosted taupe) or Sin (shimmering champagne) and also for creating something a bit more daring with Clash (bright turquoise w/silver sparkle) or Delinquent (dark purple w/bright purple sparkle).
This is a great little gift for Christmas and I purchased mine from Fragrance Direct for £11.99 - BARGAIN !!

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx

Delinquent (dark purple w/bright purple sparkle), Rehab (taupe), Juju (frosted taupe), Sin (shimmering champagne) & Clash (bright turquoise w/silver sparkle)








4 comments:

  1. They all look gorgeous!xo
    thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cheap. I love fragrance direct.

    SparkleDust-BeautyUK.blogspot.co.uk

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these look so cool, I like my make-up to earn its place in my collection and with these being liners or shadows they certainly do that. I am amazed at the price.

    Grace
    lifefrommyperspective1987.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look gorgeous!! I wish I had the spare money right now, to buy them for myself lol

    xox
    Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete