Friday 23 November 2012

Urban Decay Smoked

As soon as I laid my eyes on the Smoked palette by Urban Decay I knew I had to have it.
A portable palette which has been designed to create the perfect smoky eye and includes ten shades ranging from the neutral Kinky and Freestyle to the jewel toned Rockstar, Evidence and Loaded, the Smoked palette also includes a black eyeliner in Perversion and a trial size of the newly packaged eye primer, which gets a massive thumbs up as I really didnt like the old style tube, in theory it looked fab but being practical I always thought I wasted a huge amount.
The eyeshadows in the Smoked palette are highly pigmented, creamy and easy to blend with very little fall out but that being said if you like more neutral shades I would probably stick to both of  the Naked palettes. Im a bit of a rock chick at heart and I do love a smoky eye but one of the things I like most about this palette is that you can create a traditional smoky eye or something a bit different. A easy to follow tutorial booklet is also included to help you make the most out of your palette. I re-created the iconic smoky eye with colour for you to have a look at.
 
Urban Decay Smoked can be purchased from Debenhams or House of Fraser for £35.
 
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx
 


Kinky, Freestyle, Mushroom, Backdoor and Blackout

Barlust, Rockstar, Evidence, Loaded and Asphalt


 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love this palette! I'm a huge fan of the smokey eye too, rock chick is definitely the best look! ;) I think I'd stick with Naked for me, but if I was going out this is definitely something I'd go for!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definitely the perfect palette to create a smokey eye for going out xx Loving this one xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this, and the way you've made up your eyes looks awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks hon xx love this palette it's great for a more dramatic look xx

      Delete
  3. love the look you created!! urban decay eyeshadows never fail to impress me! love them!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete