Tuesday 4 December 2012

Ciate Caviar Pearls Prom Queen

Good Morning Everyone
Day four of the Ciate Mani Month Calendar brings us the wacky Caviar Pearls in Prom Queen. Im not a massive fan of the Caviar Pearls but I do think if they are applied correctly they can look pretty funky, although for me, Ive kept it to a ring finger accent of Prom Queen and the rest of my nails done in Cupcake Queen from Day 1. The pearls are cerise, silver and dark blue with tiny little sequins in the same colour. So what do you guys think ?
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx



6 comments:

  1. Never been sure about these either. They look good though. Maybe do a review on this one had love to know what the hold on this is like.

    SparkleDust-BeautyUK.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean x x I find them to be a little annoying x x x

      Delete
  2. i have yet to try this look! i have an MUA Nail Constellation at home and really want to try it. I think the look is pretty! Just nto sure if I can pull it off LOL I think you did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are really pretty, but they are such a pain though, they never seem to stay on for very long. Great colour combination as well :) I wish I got that advent calendar, I'm so jealous of all the items from it so far :(

    Kay.
    www.baninibeauty.com

    ReplyDelete