Wednesday 19 December 2012

Ciate Cookies and Cream

Hi everyone

Got a little excited when I opened door nineteen to find Cookies and Cream behind it because at first glance I thought I might have just found a dupe for Chanel Frenzy. The excitement was short lived however because when applied it looks nothing like Chanel Frenzy. They are very similar but as you can see from the pictures Frenzy is a little darker and more of a grey putty colour where as Cookies and Cream is more of a fleshy nude colour. I gotta say Im quite liking Cookies and Cream however it took four coats to get decent coverage so it did take a little longer to dry, I do feel very chic today with nudey coloured nails though ha ha.
If you would like some nudey nails Cookies and Cream can be purchased from Ciate for £9.
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx



Cookies and Cream on the left and Chanel Frenzy on the right

4 comments: