Saturday 1 December 2012

Ciate Cupcake Queen

Woop woop, lets here it for the 1st of December - well no actually lets hear it for the girl who's actually managed to hold off opening her Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar until the 1st of December, yes its been a hard job staring at the blasted thing every day but I somehow managed it and I  cant believe how good Ive been ha ha. So what I want to do is share each day with you and let you see the different colours you receive in the calendar (I hope I can keep it up, wish me luck), every day also has a cute little message inside each door which you can see from the pictures, any way the first polish up is Cupcake Queen - I love the name, I love the formulation and the brush is amazing even though its a mini polish. Loving it !!
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment