Friday 7 December 2012

Ciate Cutie Pie

We are fairly getting through the Ciate Mani Month calendar and day seven brings us a gorgeous, girly,  baby pink polish called Cutie Pie. This is just a great little polish and you can build up the coverage depending on what kind of look you want. One coat gives your nails a nice natural look, three coats gives you a more noticable baby pink hue but I went for two coats as I wanted some coverage but not too much. It did actually feel quite nice to have something a bit more natural looking on my nails today and I definitely think I will be purchasing the full sized version of Cutie Pie when my mini bottle runs out.

You can purchase the full size bottle of Cutie Pie for £9 from Ciate.

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays

xx

 




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful neutral shade!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great base for some serious nail art too.

    SparkleDust-BeautyUK.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete