Sunday 2 December 2012

Ciate Dangerous Affair

Morning everyone, so we are on to day two of my Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar, and I have to say Ciate - where have you been all my life?? As I mentioned in yesterday's post the formulation is fab but one thing I didnt mention is the dry time !! This polish is dry and I mean seriously touch dry by the time you have finished one coat on one hand ! Thats right ladies !! Im really impressed ! So today's colour is Dangerous Affair and its an absolutely beautiful deep, berry red shade - its great for the winter and a much deeper shade than in my pictures ! Anyway please excuse my particularly shoddy paint work this morning !! I painted these in five minutes on my way out the door (with no top coat!! EEEK !!!)

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment