Friday 14 December 2012

Lipstick Fridays Revlon Just Bitten

Im not usually a matchy, matchy type of girl and sometimes there's nothing better than to get a good colour clash going on but since the emphasis is on my lovely bright nails today I felt I should go for something with a hint of colour - but not too much, so Im wearing Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous which is a gorgeous coral/orange tinted balm. These chubby crayon style lip pencils are easy to apply, glide softly across the lips and are quite pigmented. They are just the right mix of lipstick and gloss and I love the peppermint scent, and although they are quite glossy they last a fair few hours and wear evenly without any signs of flaking. I know that some people have found them quite drying but I havent found that at all - different strokes for different folks as they say and I seem to have eternally dry lips !!
What do you guys think of the Revlon Balms? Do you have any good colour recommendations?
 
Revlon is on 3 for 2 at Superdrug at the moment and the Just Bitten Balms can be purchased for £7.99.
 
Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx
 


 

4 comments: