Wednesday 19 December 2012

Urban Decay Naked Basics

If you are a fan of neutral eyeshadow then this is the palette for you. The new Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette is the latest release in the "Naked" family. A dinky little palette which is great for travel and is much smaller than Naked or Naked2 is home to six generous full size eyeshadows raging from Venus a soft off white to Crave a deep dark brown. Ever since the release of the Naked Palettes everyone seems to have been waiting with baited breath to see if Urban Decay would answer our prayers and release a matte version of the Naked Palette and they have answered us with Naked Basics.
These eyeshadows are pretty amazing ! They are highly pigmented, true to pan with great colour pay off and are so smooth and silky to apply, my only gripe with the palette is that it features Foxy - a colour which has already featured in the Naked2 palette, other than that the colours are fab, you have Venus a demi-matte soft white which makes me think of candelight for some reason when I see it, Foxy a matte warm yellow/cream colour, Walk of Shame a matte pale pink beige, Naked2 a matte taupe colour, Faint a very light chocolate colour and Crave a matte dark brown/black. Overall Im really glad I purchased this - its a good addition to your collection even if you have both Naked palettes, I love the packaging and I love the quality of the product. You can purchase the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette in Debenhams for £20 plus p+p.

What do you guys think - Will you be adding the Naked Basics to your Christmas list?

Lots of Love
Lipstick Fridays
xx




 

12 comments:

  1. This palette become more popular since it was launched..
    I wish someone would buy this one for me :P

    beautyfoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...looks handy but I'm not sure if I want to spend another 20 pounds for a sample palette like that. :) Although the colors look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean xxx Im just hoping thats it for the series !! xxx

      Delete
  3. All these colors are great!
    And i think these colors are the most common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and love it. I love walk of shame with faint in the crease- beaut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that sounds nice xxx Im going to give that a try xxx :)

      Delete
  5. I think the palette looks nice but I just cant justify purchasing it for myself since I have the first 2 Naked palettes. But the colors do look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I have the first two as well but I think the fact that these are all matte colours swayed me xx Lets hope they dont bring out any more Nakeds!! :) xxx

      Delete